Morrison Springs 7-21PM & 7-22AM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, the 28th. Sorry. Looked at the wrong month. I will start a thread for this next week. If I can wait that long. Although I would like to stay fairly local, Gulf Shores or Orange Beach. Maybe the Whiskey. I need some more flounder. Freezer empty. I have not even got to see the Whiskey yet. Swam out to it though. 1 ft vis I think. Called it.

Hey SBM , Thanks for letting us plan another dive on you thread.

seaangel:
...Only one other problem, I don't remember how to get to Morrison.
Can someone help? I will have my cell ph. with and my laptop so you can e-mail or PM me if needed. Cindy
From 90 or I-10, take 81 South to 181. It will be on your left. Take a right on Morrison springs road and when it forks with a dirt road stay to the left. The spring is dead ahead.

seaangel:
Hey Ya'll

I will be in Destin tommorrow, and if I can get my dive gear back from the dive shop today, I can be there Saturday. Only one other problem, I don't remember how to get to Morrison.

Can someone help?

I will have my cell ph. with and my laptop so you can e-mail or PM me if needed.

Cindy

seaangel, welcome back, again! :)

From Destin... I usually take Hwy 98 East, SR331 North, SR20 East, SR81 North and then hang a right(North) on SR181, then one last right at Morrison Springs Rd, which will deadend into the spring.

Thanks, for the directions. Here's hoping I don't get lost. Just out of curiousity, is there a chance of diving the jetties at all this weekend?

I did get my BC, tank and computer back but have a loaner reg to use mine wasn't ready yet.

I am only going to do one tank dive Sat. so if I get lost and am late that won't matter.

Cindy

High tides in Destin are running super early this weekend(5AM), too early for me to try and make :/

Looks like I'ma miss all the fun! :mooner: Reckon I'll catch ya next trip. I see some familiar names and faces here!

theangrydolphin:
Looks like I'ma miss all the fun! :mooner: Reckon I'll catch ya next trip. I see some familiar names and faces here!

You finally found scubaboard! Welcome :)

So what's the scoop on Morrison's, are we still good to go?

Will anyone be there that's familiar with BP's with hog harnesses? I need some personalized fitting & help :)

OK, update on my side... this weekend turned into a work weekend, so I'm out :( There's a small chance I might show, but looks like it's not gonna happen. I'll catch you guys next time!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom