Morrison Springs 7-21PM & 7-22AM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If anything, some run-off dirt on the top layer of water. Lower basin and caverns should be clear. Local rain storms can make the water cloudy but lots of rain in the entire watershed flood the river and back it up into the spring (this may take a day or so to reach the spring). Like the Gulf, we will need to go there and see conditions. I don't plan to abort until I see the place flooded tomorrow. I want to get some topside shots of the deconstruction and Sally is calling me for a meal so all will not be lost if the water is too cloudy.

iT LOOKED WORSE THAN THAT ON THURSDAY

ScubaKris:
iT LOOKED WORSE THAN THAT ON THURSDAY

Caps lock dude, there are likely two keys on your keyboard for it.

The springs were awesome this weekend, very clear, very enjoyable.

Its summer, even if it looks like crap from the surface(which it didn't), you can probably find clear water underneath. Judging from the surface is foolish most of the time.

Guess, you figured out, I did not make it to Morrison Springs. I got in fine Friday, then came the rains. My sister and family did not get in until nearly noon on Saturday. We had to do some food planning for the weekend and before I knew it it was too late! :shakehead

I did get in some snorkle time though. We went out in the bay side on Saturday late and then rented a pontoon on Sunday. I had a good time, saw several lizard fish and rays. Sunday I watched a pod of dolphin for a good while too.

Sorry, I missed everyone. What is up with all the people there?? Traffic was for the birds. I hope it thins out soon.

Cindy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom