Moving to Oahu in July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the link and I hope I can make it! It would really be great to meet all of you. Do you have a full list of divers yet?

Chris

Great fun diving with you all! I'm glad I could make it! BTW, I started my job today. Whoo hoo! I made $48! That is minimum wage, right?

Universal Diver:
BTW, I started my job today. Whoo hoo! I made $48! That is minimum wage, right?

Uhhh, for how many hours of work?

Actually, I have no idea what the minimum wage rate is right now - state or federal.

I still remember when minimum wage was around $3.50 per hour. Yeah, I know I'm dating myself.

In Hawai'i the minimum wage is $6.15 but mainland is lower. It was posted on our wall at work but I only looked at the BIG number. He he he.

BTW, Chepar, why couldn't you make the dive? I kind of imagined the Three Musketeers type thing with you, Lisa and Catherine.

Chris

Universal Diver:
BTW, Chepar, why couldn't you make the dive?

My daughter is still in summer school this week, so I had to pick her up after school. Single parent, so no one else to do it. Too bad I wasn't able to make it because it sounded like a lot of fun.

Hmm....Single parent, how old is your daughter? Maybe when my wife gets here, she can watch your daughter. I have two small boys, 2 and 5.

Oh and I read the board, Hawai'i minimum wage is $6.25 an hour but mainland in $5.15. So I realistically am making $50 a day!!! Whooo hooo!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom