moving up...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awwhhh man, that is a bummer. Wish ya'll the best...

CBulla:
Talked to our realtor a little bit ago - the owner is still not able to be found.
Lets go owner/seller hunting - you got the beer, i'll get the boat and guns! (You do not know how many lakes there are up here - its like Venice, Italy in some places) :wink:

You know, if she isn't found and it doesn't work out, then it wasn't meant to be done yet. If thats the case I have some contingency stuff here that I'll continue to go forward with. :)

Kris and I decided to call the move bit off. Between this trouble and all sorts of other red flags showing up, we decided that this was the wrong time to consider a move. This doesn't thwart our desire to move from this area in the least, however, with as many little things that just were poking their gremlin heads up... well, you know how things go when you force things that shouldn't.

So, we're going to stick it out here for a while longer and start looking again in the Spring.

Sorry to hear that, now i guess you had best start unpacking again :wink: I guess that leaves the weekend open to do stuff again and have some sort of december meet & greet in central FL - oh you have opened up a whole weekend in my schedule - you shouldnt be doing things like that!! See you saturday and sorry about the result, there is always something better around the corner :wink:

Well when you need it to complete your move you are welcome to use the trailer. I hope things work out better for you in the sping.

So when are we diving?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom