My 100th Dive Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats TG..........Have a great Dive Day.

PS- I see Peeny is still well, or is she making it too?

We definitely need photographic evidence of your 100th dive. Congratulations TG!

Dave

applause.gif

good stuff . next mile stone is the big 1000 . best of luck let us all know how you get on .

trucker girl:
erparamedic promises pictures...

You realize the 100th dive is supposed to be done sans clothing/wetsuit/etc., so I'm sure we will ALL be looking forward to seeing the pictures. At least that's the way my female dive buddies did their 100th... but for some strange reason those dives were the only ones they didn't invite me to be their buddy!

DrBill, you didn't sneak up and peek did you?????
Congrats TG, you go girl!!!

drbill:
You realize the 100th dive is supposed to be done sans clothing/wetsuit/etc., ..................

the reason why i stopped logging my dives at #99 :D

congrats TGirl :clapping: cant wait to see pics of your craft project!

I'm home now! TG will be home after while... she has a decent drive. The dives were WONDERFUL, and we totally lucked out with no rain.

Did I mention, TG is definetly, 100%, without a doubt... Queen of Dorks! I almost forgot just how dorky she really is! So, she totally FORGOT the surface beanie and had to make due with a "craft foam" propellor prototype held to her baseball cap with a paperclip! The snorkel dive flag.... well... I can't even tell you how funny it was.... pics later! (I will have some digital... but others are film and will be developed in a couple days.)

The day finished up with a concrete cow ride at the local "House of Moo" (DQ).... LMAO! You'll see later!

Keepin' ya'll in suspense! I promise... it's worth it! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom