My 100th Dive Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
I made it very clear that there would be no naked diving on my part for #100... which doesn't mean there was no naked. Just no naked diving... I'll let y'all wonder what that means.

What happens at Blue Springs stays at Blue Springs :D

What? I didn't see anything! :rofl3:

Yup.... what happens at BS stays at BS!:D

Congrats, TG! ER...got some pix for us? :p

:useless:

Only a true dork would use a 'film' camera....:dork2:

CONGRATS ON 100!!:yeahbaby:

Only a true dork would use a 'film' camera....:dork2:

Not only was it a film camera... but it was a disposable camera! :rofl3: And, I lost it, yet again.... for some reason, every time I dive with it, I wind up dropping it, and it floats to the surface. Luckily, there were some other divers that found it, and actually brought it down to us. Many thanks to them! Wouldn't want TGs nekkid pics getting out anywhere! :rofl3::rofl3: I'm kidding, I'm kidding... there are NO nekkid pics of TG... sorry, Dr. Bill!

I have plans today, but here in the next couple days, I'll get the film developed and post pics. Our other friend will send pics to me and I'll post them too....

Patience, my friends! :D:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom