My cat gave birth...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
To 3 kittens. I am clueless of what to do, and right now I'm googling a bunch of cat post natal faqs. But I am very happy for her.

Just a little bit about my cat, Cleo. She's half pedigree, half stray and was abandoned by my uncle's neighbours. One day my little cousins were biking and heard kittens meowing in a dust bin. Upon checking them out, there were 3 kittens being attacked by fire ants. Of course, my cousins grabbed them and brought them back to the house. Turns out the neighbours had a pegidree female cat which got fresh with a stray and discarded these kittens once their cat gave birth. My cousins weren't allowed to keep them (only until they were healthy) so they asked if I wanted one. Now I'm not - or thought I wasn't - a cat person. But when all 3 of them were dumped infront of me, Cleo came directly to me and made herself comfy on my lap. That sold me and I told myself: what the heck let's try her out.

Fast forward a year later, we've now got 3 kittens (father unknown). My grandmother (who I'm living with) wants to keep them. It will keep the mice at bay. So kudos to Cleo, she's done well for herself.

But I need 3 names for these silly kittens. Any suggestions are welcome. :)

Kokanee, Molson, Sleeman

You should move this to non dive related, you will get more answers

Ive been taking care of cats since I was a kid, and the generations of cats that followed seem to have just one or 2 names in our household.

MEOW-MEOW . . . her nickname is Ming ming . . . or Miming . .

hehe :D

chip104:
To 3 kittens. I am clueless of what to do, ...
Here is your best option:

LINK

suunto, oceanic and cressi :)

or

tyrosine, dopamine, epinephrine :)

Simplest

J(ay), K(ay) and Little Dinnie

or very descriptive somewhat water/scuba -related trio:

Tube, Log and Tank
(as they all lay on top of you in the middle of the night, you'll just know)

iris_ice:
suunto, oceanic and cressi :)

or

tyrosine, dopamine, epinephrine :)

Me thinks you may get sea sick Iris? :1poke: :l:

Back
Top Bottom