My cat gave birth...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree that the kitties may end up naming themselves. I had one I called Evinrude because you could hear his purr across the room and he always purred as a kitten. I've had Babe, Puss, Lady, Missy, Salt & Pepper, Orange.
My cousin had a litter he called Eenie, Meenie, Minie, Mo. Easy and they did learn their names.

Jamdiver:
I actually saw a black kitten in my backyard today sniffing and trying to pull down my wetsuit :).
Hehe, apparently the smell of salt water agrees with it.

Just thought it was somehow pertinent to the discussion :wink:.
Chip come over on the MOF thread, I promise we'll be nice to you!
heheh, I mostly lurk now...I missed a couple of pages and I couldn't keep up after that. And then PF made me eat some humble pie so I'm still recovering...(see sig) :banghead: oh, and mike didn't help me out either...

edit: here's another pic of cleo after first getting acquainted with her. If you notice, there's grit in her ears cause she was a little unhealthy when my cousins found her. I still like the pic though - just don't mind the ugly leg...:
Cleo.JPG

Back
Top Bottom