My first dive in the Fusion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys are killing me...I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one!!!

*la la la la la la la la la la la*

Oh, dont you worry...It will be there in time:14: The shipping to ensure it would make it in time was higher than expected, so I decided to pick up the difference so my original quote will stand and we will pick up the overage :wink:

YOur probably not going to want anyone divng your suit after you have dove it...unless your on a surface interval...its that comfy!!:)

Can I just say once again that you rock!

With any luck, I'll have mine (with tech skin and pockets) by the 29th for the Lobos day. You still planning to come up for that? If so, you can check it out then. If you fit a size large you're welcome to try it out (I'll bring my old DS along too).

I will be there 29th.

For me "air in feet" is a skills issue not a suit issue (from the other post), and so not really a reason to switch suits (although I used to have a suit with huge inflexible clod-hopper boots which were a PITA)

I am more a "M" than a "L" (well, maybe migrating toward L a little :) but I'd like to give it a gander.

I will be there 29th.

For me "air in feet" is a skills issue not a suit issue (from the other post), and so not really a reason to switch suits (although I used to have a suit with huge inflexible clod-hopper boots which were a PITA)

I am more a "M" than a "L" (well, maybe migrating toward L a little :) but I'd like to give it a gander.

I agree with the air in the feet thing, but the suit can only help that out. It is just like people using gators. It does not fix the REAL issue but it does help someone enjoy their dives more.

My suit is a L/XL and I am 5'11" 200 lbs and my buddy tried it on and he is 5'8" or 5'9" and about 170lbs and the suit fit him great. I do not know your sizes but my buddy thought that he would not even come close to fitting in my L/XL and he was surprised.

Phil

You guys are killing me...I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one!!!

*la la la la la la la la la la la*

Oh come on... Just once... Everyone is doing it:sgrin:

Phil

It's the mobility and the comfort that make the suit instantly addictive. The stability of the air bubble is just a plus.

Nick, the first thing Rob said when we surfaced from our first dive in Florida was, "I don't know what you've done, but your trim is GORGEOUS!!!!" Tempted now?

It's the mobility and the comfort that make the suit instantly addictive. The stability of the air bubble is just a plus.

Nick, the first thing Rob said when we surfaced from our first dive in Florida was, "I don't know what you've done, but your trim is GORGEOUS!!!!" Tempted now?

Heh, that might indeed be enough to tempt me!
Does it fix gammy legs too ?

No, you and I are just stuck with our spastic legs. :(

OK mine just arrived - tried the new tech skin with pockets on in the shop. WAY easier to get on then my Whites Catalyst. Once on it was like wearing a 3 mil full suit in terms of flexibility and bulk. Was not wearing undergarmants just jeans and a shirt so not a true test but what a difference. I suspect I will have no trouble reaching my valve in this suit and it was all but impossible in my current suit. Getting the zip closed solo is going to be a challenge - without reading glasses I can't see that close to my face so I just know I am going to jump in one day with it open 1/2 inch thinking I've got it closed.

I have half a dozen dives planned on a trip this weekend so will report back, but so far it's a winner.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom