My first wetsuit :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XPATMANX

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey today i custom ordered my first scuba wetsuit. It is a 7mm full suit with a 7mm vest over top. (verry expensive). Because i am 6''2 and about one of the skinniest guys you will ever see, i had to get a suit completely custom made.It was also a heavy duty cold water one since i live in canada. It ended up costing me $700 with tax. I still bought it because im so lanky that any other wetsuit would be uncompftorable to rent, or buy. So this was my only option. Im just wondering if any of you have ever had this same problem where you had to get a suit custom made because of your size? Im just curious to see wheather many other people have the same problem as me.

We have had some custom suit experience in our household and it's the background behind this blurb. Divers choose to go with a custom suit for many reasons and it's not all that uncommon.

$700 sounds a little hefty but if it gets you diving comfortably it will be worth every penny. May I ask which maker you went with?

all the reciept says is that its a performance 1 pc Jump & Tunic Custom Suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom