My latest dive video. Can you quess the location ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andrea31419:
I couldn't hear any music...yes my volume was up.

A.

Not sure what the problem is. I don't think anyone else had problems with the audio.

Audio worked great for me, thanks for posting that, it's a nice video, and a reminder that I wanna go diving!

Hey Ron,

Went to your site and checked out the other videos after the Aruba video.

Wonderful job of editing and music selection. The music by Govi on Aruba is my favorite.

Was wondering about the musician on the Hawaii Nei ( Hawaii the Island ) video. I have heard the song before, but it's driving me crazy remembering who it is! Can you help out on that song?

The Antille was the wreck that got me back into diving after a very long hiatus. Seeing the video just confirmed why I am where I am at today. Thanks for the pick-me-up!

Randy Cain

I thoroughly enjoyed the ride.
Thanks.
Rick

justleesa:
I didn't get any sound either....

The only thing I can think of is an incompatibility with whatever program you are using to watch the video.

I use Windows Media Player. You can download it free from Microsoft.

Thanks so much for posting that video! I enjoyed it alot. Now I know what danglies are too... No one ever talked about danglies in my class, so that was good to learn too.

I don't suppose you used a camera on video mode.... Likely that was filmed with a real video camera?

Baile del Corazon from Saffron & Silk?

MVillanueva:
Thanks so much for posting that video! I enjoyed it alot. Now I know what danglies are too... No one ever talked about danglies in my class, so that was good to learn too.

I don't suppose you used a camera on video mode.... Likely that was filmed with a real video camera?

Baile del Corazon from Saffron & Silk?

Yeah, I used a Sony TRV900 and Gates Diego housing. Underwater video is an expenisve hobby, but also very rewarding.

ronrosa:
The only thing I can think of is an incompatibility with whatever program you are using to watch the video.

I use Windows Media Player. You can download it free from Microsoft.
:blink: That's what I used...hmmm....now I have to go and check out my sound card...

ronrosa:
Yeah, I used a Sony TRV900 and Gates Diego housing. Underwater video is an expenisve hobby, but also very rewarding.

jesus.... my 5060z and housing is not even completely unpacked, and now I want video....

AARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Daughter and I are going back to dive Blue Hole this weekend (going to pressure test my housing) and I cannot wait to show her this movie when she gets here Friday night!

Thanks again for posting that clip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom