My latest dive video. Can you quess the location ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gotta love a fast T1 connection, only took me about 15-18 seconds to download.....

Very nicely done video........thanks for sharing.

Dee:
Naw, sorry...that's no excuse. A couple of cheap clips and some zip ties can fix any dangly in a matter of minutes. The kid should have learned about danglies in class but given the benefit of the doubt, Dad had no excuse. I cringed when I saw them go into that wreck. Big or not, there's tangle hazards inside anything. Not to mention the coral and sponges he damaged by dragging his gauges along.

OK...off by soapbox.... :soapbox:

I'd guess either the Florida Keys, around the middle Keys, or a bit farther north on the Atlantic side.

RonRoza, I agree with everyone that it was a great video. I recognized the audio - I put it on the video of when I proposed to the fiance (Cozumel - and yes underwater). Wedding in 5 weeks on Hawaii and then Fiji for the Honeymoon. :eyebrow:

Dee - thanks for mentioning the danglies (at least from my perspective). My fiance and I are newbies, certified July 2003 and have made 25 dives. After reading your danglies comment I wondered how we do, so I went and watched the video again as well as our Cozumel video to compare. Happy to report that we had everything tucked away. I was pretty sure we did, but it never hurts to double check.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom