Need help with an Aqua Lung i550C

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The first two dives were shallow 30 to 50' shark dives. The third dive was an 75 - 90' reef dive. My max depth was 92' for a couple of minutes.

Hi @12th Man

Please go to the dive log and look up your dive, it will likely give us all the information you/we need. If you can download the dive, that would be even better.

Here is a sample light deco dive on another Pelagic Pressure Systems computer, and Oceanic VT3. It was the 2nd dive of the day, following a 1st dive that was right up to the NDL. The SI was 44 min, 33% nitrox, DSAT deco algorithm
1663589260301.png

I'm on a business trip for the next 10 days. When I get back, I'll try uploading the dives.

I'm on a business trip for the next 10 days. When I get back, I'll try uploading the dives.
You can also just take a look at the onboard log for some of the information, it would probably tell you that you were in deco and went into violation gauge mode. The deco algorithm on the i550C is PZ+, moderate in the spectrum between conservative and liberal. It is around a Buhlmann GF high of 85.

In your onboard log, max tissue loading should reflect deco. I don't know if violation gauge mode will be shown, no examples in the user manual. Decompression , violations, and violation gauge mode are discussed on pp 38-41
1663605269415.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom