Nekkid Diving in Cabilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and the other divers at Cabilao thought the coral were spawning...

little did they know... :shocked:

NEKKID....diving.......women........bikinis.......stop.....I am not sure I can take it all at once! .....oh yeah, how you doin'?

rhadamantus:
i thought it was called a 30-meter club.
what you are thinking of doing in the water is over rated... the water cancels out any smoothness you would otherwise feel...

fun "trying it out" is one thing... but don't think you'll be popping it up as "the best i've ever had"

*the above can refer to any topic... nothing to see here el-o hehehehehe

Jag

rhadamantus:
oi, zee, so lets go nekkid diving in cabilao? :winks:

i don't get to swing over here much nowadays so i have to know:

is you-and-zee an official thing? i mean more official than the mike-and-ish-thing-before-mike-came-over-and-made-it-official thing?

i need to know if there's a lot more going on here than scarely-veiled-offers-of-wanton-whathaveyous

not for any perverse reason... just so i know where things stand if i make comments or answer posts...

Jag

shugar:
what you are thinking of doing in the water is over rated... the water cancels out any smoothness you would otherwise feel...

fun "trying it out" is one thing... but don't think you'll be popping it up as "the best i've ever had"

Agreed 100%--unless you are in a VERY calm, sheltered cove (preferably under a moonlit sky for added ambiance) it is not so wonderful. Believe me, after becoming OWSI you get a lot of "creative" ideas while going to different sites, guiding etc...

Can it be Nice? Possibly so, but I found a nice pool (with the pool lights out, and candles placed at the corners/sides) to be just as "fun"...

But, YMMV, to each his/her own--right?
HB

pakman:
and the other divers at Cabilao thought the coral were spawning...

little did they know... :shocked:

bad visuals, pak......! :rofl3:

okay, stop.

there was nothing freudian about my initial post... pffft....! zee is doing his 100th dive nekkid, might be nice to join in.

but only if i am 100% sure that i will survive that dive. i get cold even with a 3/2 wetsuit sometimes...

rhadamantus:
okay, stop.

there was nothing freudian about my initial post... pffft....! zee is doing his 100th dive nekkid, might be nice to join in.

but only if i am 100% sure that i will survive that dive. i get cold even with a 3/2 wetsuit sometimes...
Love conquers all....bwahahahahahahaha j/k

rhadamantus:
okay, stop.

Hmmmm...are you ignoring Jag's post?:wink:

*scrolls up to read jag's post*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom