Nekkid Diving in Cabilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since we're on the subject of nekkid diving...I'm pretty sure the PPD shutterbugs would be more than happy to lend a hand to document the said event. Pak's got HD too!!! I'll do the soundtrack.

Yep....nekkid as in advertising NO WETSUIT REQUIRED....shorts and shirt NEKKID

Diving between 2 feet...that would be awesome..

Oh...am I thinking out loud again?

We are always trying to think of ways to differentiate our water from the rest of the world......shorts and shirt portrays our waters to be very warm...wooHoo.

okay seriously, can i survive doing a 40-minute dive in my swimsuit?

I joined a liveaboard to Apo Reef once and on one night we had a naked night dive but no lights allowed.. I defogged my mask 3 times before I jumped in the water.. Indeed night diving is a different experience..

boss came over to ask some questions, saw me in SB in a Nekkid Diving thread and asked what i was thinking diving naked...

lol. there is a good reason i want him back to his Silicon Valley office... far from me.

No Maggie I did not know Tom got bit, but I think that same triggerfish attacks eveyone at WE, I think he came after us too, we also got attacked at Z Wall.

I did all of my dives(14) there in May in just a lyrca suit if that helps at all.

Where are the pics that go with the two-piece bikini story??????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom