Nekkid Diving in Cabilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maggie I support you in any and all attempts you want to make at nekkid, naked, or any other kind of diving-esp if I am diving with you!

*swore under her breath (where is zee when you need him?)*

mike, did you know that tom (tboxcar) got bitten by a triggerfish over at west escarceo last week? i think its the same triggerfish that has been biting my dm/dive buddy's mares fins everytime we dive there.

he told me there was no blood or anything though.. just a mark of the triggerfish' teeth on his leg!!!

:rofl3:

bad, triggerfish!!!!

rexman24:
Maggie I support you in any and all attempts you want to make at nekkid, naked, or any other kind of diving-esp if I am diving with you!

iris!!!!!!!! :hugs:

ure back!!!!!!!!

nekkid diving....hmmm....this has business potential!

iris_ice:
hmmm.... she's totally ignoring jag's post :D

not totally ignoring it. my lawyer said i am not to say any comment that might be used against me until zee and i can fix that dispute over the fine print of our agreement.

:)

rhadamantus:
iris!!!!!!!! :hugs:

ure back!!!!!!!!
yup! i'm back and this is what greeted me good morning.

nekkid diving??? maggie...

rhadamantus:
not totally ignoring it. my lawyer said i am not to say any comment that might be used against me until zee and i can fix that dispute over the fine print of our agreement.

:)
does your pre-nup/agreement covers the color of your two piece bikini?

Babydamulag:
nekkid diving....hmmm....this has business potential!

But, you just said that yours is a family friendly resort...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom