New BP/W convert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found a couple of tricks to making it easier to slide inner tube onto the webbing:

1) I pre-stretch the inner tube bands. Basically just grab and pull until I feel a "firm" resistance.

2) I then put the inner tube onto the tip of the webbing. Then slide 3 fingers into the inner tube band, which stretches it wider than the width of the webbing, and then slide my fingers with inner tube and all up to where I want the band. Remove fingers and flatten inner tube band - done.

I also make sure I put a couple of back-up bands on the webbing so I don't have to rethread every time an inner tube band breaks :)

Henrik

Then when you go from cold water to warm you get to reduce the webbing in the shoulders and then slide everything on the waist and all in all it is a PITA.

N

Then when you go from cold water to warm you get to reduce the webbing in the shoulders and then slide everything on the waist and all in all it is a PITA.

N

With a DSS Stainless plate the lower elastomer grommets with their built in webbing grips make this a trivial task.

What's to move on the waist strap other than the left hip dring? The buckle just closes a little further to the divers right when moving to a thinner suit.

Tobin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom