New Dive Shop in PG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
relax shugar, BabyD's just vouching for his boy. Just how we vouch for our own likings.
hey we vouch up the wazu... but at least we give concrete reasons...

for example:

balai - great service and food, real comfy great atmosphere/ ambience
aquav - great food and service, a bit concrety for my taste but the road's fixed at least
scubastop - great service with free stories, great prices too
divers point - great service and prices
axua dive - great instruction and patient, yet solid standards

know what i mean?

never heard me saying this right: "chip = hottest, greatest, loveliest, most wonderful diver in the known universe - i'll party with that cowboy anytime! if you don't believe me, go to DC and find out for yourself!"

hell, you're probably one of these things but should the world take my word for it? of course not. but they can go to DC and find out right? heller.

Jag

matt_reed:
Sorry Dennis, but this is not quite true either... Andy and Georg only.

Thanks for the clarification Matt.

matt_reed:
Ok Dennis, I'll be straight with you - I'm not happy about your avatar. Said and done.
and i am not happy with yours..... :D but yes, Dennis's is waaaaaayyyyy better than yours

Dude, relax. I am talking up one of the locals that has done good for himself. Bite down on your mouthpiece, grunt, rub your head and it will all be okay. Hang in there dude ......another dive is on the way!

shugar:
hey we vouch up the wazu... but at least we give concrete reasons...

for example:

balai - great service and food, real comfy great atmosphere/ ambience
aquav - great food and service, a bit concrety for my taste but the road's fixed at least
scubastop - great service with free stories, great prices too
divers point - great service and prices
axua dive - great instruction and patient, yet solid standards

know what i mean?

never heard me saying this right: "chip = hottest, greatest, loveliest, most wonderful diver in the known universe - i'll party with that cowboy anytime! if you don't believe me, go to DC and find out for yourself!"

hell, you're probably one of these things but should the world take my word for it? of course not. but they can go to DC and find out right? heller.

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom