New Dive Shop in PG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Axua:
Larry - does andy pope still dive? everytime I'm there I always see him running but never saw him in a wetsuit. One of the youngest CD I know.

Both Wowie and Pedro are younger, and both full-blooded pinoys who started with Asiadivers filling tanks and helping on the boats. Allan saw that they had a bit more drive than the guys they were working with and taught them both to dive with a view to them becoming Asiadivers DMs.

They both excelled. Pedro especially is the most relaxed man I've ever dived with, and still never misses a thing and Wowie was my Rescue Instructor; excellent course.

As for Andy P., he taught at Asiadivers before being offered the position with Atlantis (going back 6-7 years, I guess), not sure if he still dives, but he used to be one of the keenest instructors in the area.

thepurplehammerhead:
Both Wowie and Pedro are younger, and both full-blooded pinoys who started with Asiadivers filling tanks and helping on the boats. Allan saw that they had a bit more drive than the guys they were working with and taught them both to dive with a view to them becoming Asiadivers DMs.

They both excelled. Pedro especially is the most relaxed man I've ever dived with, and still never misses a thing and Wowie was my Rescue Instructor; excellent course.

As for Andy P., he taught at Asiadivers before being offered the position with Atlantis (going back 6-7 years, I guess), not sure if he still dives, but he used to be one of the keenest instructors in the area.

who is wowie? I took the IE with Rufo, I think he is the younger brother or cousin of Pedro. Great bunch. Pedro is one of the 7 full blooded Filipino CD's in the country.

Axua:
who is wowie? I took the IE with Rufo, I think he is the younger brother or cousin of Pedro. Great bunch. Pedro is one of the 7 full blooded Filipino CD's in the country.

Wowie used to be an AD Instructor, but ran off to Sweden (I think) with one of his students! They are now settled in Thailand & came back to PG to visit a year or so back.

Yeah, I know Rufo, and another Larry as well as Anabel Pepito, all pinoys Allan helped train up and all great DMs.

Mind block here. Another pinoy instructor first with Asiadivers and now working with Pedro over in Atlantis. Young (say 25 or so) guy, good laugh with a really goofy grin, real Ronaldinho teeth...what's his name?

Stupid Larry - it's Allan!

thepurplehammerhead:
Mind block here. Another pinoy instructor first with Asiadivers and now working with Pedro over in Atlantis. Young (say 25 or so) guy, good laugh with a really goofy grin, real Ronaldinho teeth...what's his name?
Bugs bunny?

thepurplehammerhead:
Stupid Larry - it's Allan!

Allan is one of the Photoshopped guys over in the other thread. He has the blonde wig. Allan's brother works at Atlantis now too, Rusty.

That's what reminded me :)

I also saw on their website Klaus Rachow from action divers is with their dumaguete operation already. Great guy also. So Andy Pope is Allan Nash's prodigy's also. Allan is also already inactive with scuba right, just running the resorts and flying planes.

btw, who owns atlantis?

Back
Top Bottom