New Dive Shop in PG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Axua:
Thats good to know. I was suppose to take my IDC with him but someone told me that he doesn't really teach and dive anymore.

I'm trying to stay out of this for what should be fairly obvious reasons but this statement above is not strictly true...take it as you may

Diver Dennis:
George Bender?, I'm not sure of the last name, Gordon Strahan, Andy and I think there might be another. I met Klaus in Dumaguete, great guy.

Sorry Dennis, but this is not quite true either... Andy and Georg only.

matt_reed:
I'm trying to stay out of this for what should be fairly obvious reasons but this statement above is not strictly true...take it as you may

Matt - ohh that was a long time ago, I found out during the IE that Pedro and Andy shared teaching duties especially during the IDC. For me in the end it was more of a concern of cost of doing it on the beach vs the CD who lived 3 blocks away from my house

Axua:
Matt - ohh that was a long time ago, I found out during the IE that Pedro and Andy shared teaching duties especially during the IDC. For me in the end it was more of a concern of cost of doing it on the beach vs the CD who lived 3 blocks away from my house

That's cool - thanks for clarifying....I just hate to see inaccuracies. Unfortunately I can't comment on them all!

Babydamulag:
Good points on all posts. Vote with your dollars (or pesos or euros). I know all of them too. Like I said before.....if you think you are in his league, knock yourself out and give him a try. Some in the tech diving community talk a big game....Ethei lives it everyday and is the epitome of what you expect in an instructor/mentor/dive buddy. Now, let's see who really goes and dives with him. This is gonna be fun!!
babyD can you please read halthron's post?

we don't know this ethei guy from adam, yet you say he's the mostest and the bestest in the whole world - what do we have to go with? what YOU say? hello! who the hell are you anyway that just because you say so it's the truth and no ifs or buts

for all we know he can't even read or write but you're not giving ANYONE on this thread any info to go on beyond your "god honest truth"

damulag:
Some in the tech diving community talk a big game....
that is true also for the Rec community - hell, here on SB alone there are so many god damned SCUBA experts you'd think it was a convention

but with regard to this thread the only one talking a big anything is YOU.

so please cut the glorification and TELL US what makes this Ethei guy so god damned great!

jeezus christ puro daldal!

Jag

shugar:
babyD can you please read halthron's post?

we don't know this ethei guy from adam, yet you say he's the mostest and the bestest in the whole world - what do we have to go with? what YOU say? hello! who the hell are you anyway that just because you say so it's the truth and no ifs or buts

for all we know he can't even read or write but you're not giving ANYONE on this thread any info to go on beyond your "god honest truth"

that is true also for the Rec community - hell, here on SB alone there are so many god damned SCUBA experts you'd think it was a convention

but with regard to this thread the only one talking a big anything is YOU.

so please cut the glorification and TELL US what makes this Ethei guy so god damned great!

jeezus christ puro daldal!

Jag
Hoist! you too? blah blah blah...:wink:

matt_reed:
That's cool - thanks for clarifying....I just hate to see inaccuracies. Unfortunately I can't comment on them all!

well if I were you I'd PM them at least so I could sleep soundly at night :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom