New diver from Cincinnati

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Ape

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello from Cincinnati! I am a new dive student who has finished my classroom and confined water dive training and expect to do my OW dives in the next month to finish my OW training. I am taking the training with my wife and a couple of friends, so I hope I have some built-in dive buddies right off the bat.

I have learned a lot from this board and other research, but have much to learn still. I am looking forward to continuing my training with advanced classes as my skills grow.

Thanks

Welcome to SB! If you are interested, this coming weekend I am trying ot organize a camping trip to natural springs (New Paris Ohio just west of dayton) to do some OW checkouts and general dives. Let me knwo if you are interested. Only catch may be that this is an SSI group incase you are PADI. This trip may also be postponed a week or so weather depending.

Rob

Welcome to SB! If you are interested, this coming weekend I am trying ot organize a camping trip to natural springs (New Paris Ohio just west of dayton) to do some OW checkouts and general dives. Let me knwo if you are interested. Only catch may be that this is an SSI group incase you are PADI. This trip may also be postponed a week or so weather depending.

Rob
Rob,

Thank you for the offer, we are actually thinking about going down to the Keys for a little vacation and to get the checkouts done. Once we have our checkouts done, I would really like to get together to dive some of the local sites to improve my skills. FYI, we are going through the PADI course, but I want to learn as much as I can regardless of the agency to ensure I am the best diver I can be.

Florida...I'm jealous :) any chance i can ride along in your trunk? LOL I was hoping to do my checkouts someplace warm as well, but unfortunately the time/money arent there. Off to the cold ponds for checkouts I go....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom