New! From Maine!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubamaiden;
I'm headed to Lincolnville Beach this Friday and would love to dive with you. I'm already going to dive with the maine-iac Dive club on 08/20 at the Rockland Breakwater and will drive down in the evening to the Brunswick meeting on 08/18. You are welcome to carpool with me. I want to check out local diving in the Camden Rockland area. Private message me and we can talk about getting together to go diving.

scubamaiden:
Hello! I'm Scubamaiden!!
Not only am I new to SC I'm also new to Maine and would love to find some dive
"buddies" here.
I've dove off the coast of MA and RI as well as the Keys and the Caymans. I absolutely loved it!!!
The coastline here is beautiful and I spend my free time camping along the sea and making new friends. The people here are great!!!
SC is a great way to see photo's of exciting places and plan the next trip!
I'm looking forward to the friendships!!

I live in the Dover-Foxcroft area- new to diving (20 dives), but hope to get several more under my belt before it's dry suit weather- I've been diving the local lakes. If you're interested in a dive buddy, PM me

scubamaiden:
Hello! I'm Scubamaiden!!
Not only am I new to SC I'm also new to Maine and would love to find some dive
"buddies" here.
Welcome to the Board!

Since you're in Maine, you're not that far from the Bay of Fundy. There are some very nice shore dives to be done at Deer Island and Beaver Harbour, in New Brunswick. There's also some very nice wreck diving to be done in Nova Scotia, for all levels, beginner to tec.

If you want to learn more about diving next to home and contact local divers, you can check the Eastern Canada forum, as well more specific listservs, such as NBDivers and EC_Divers.

Cheers!

-André in Fredericton

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom