New HOG TECH FIN foot pocket dimensions for L, XL, and XXL anyway

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Having given it some more thought if I was looking at red fins I'd go the Hogs over the Revos quality I'm sure would be the same but I'm guessing the Hogs will be significantly cheaper than the Revos.

I would really like this type of fins that is not black, so HOG is definitely a good choice. Are they negative like the Jets, or more or less neutral like OMS slipstreams?

I really wanted to get a pair but I think I'm in between sizes. With large Seasoft Subray boots, the large fins were too small and the XL felt loose, almost sloppy.

Im pretty bummed about that.

My Hollis F1's cracked and now I really want to try these fins. I've read the dimensions, put my boots on and started measuring....

Ugh

I'm not sure if I'm an XL or an XXL. I wish someone local stocked these so I could go try them on.

My Hollis F1's cracked and now I really want to try these fins. I've read the dimensions, put my boots on and started measuring....

Ugh

I'm not sure if I'm an XL or an XXL. I wish someone local stocked these so I could go try them on.
Hollis would most likely replace your F1's. I'd contact them directly and get that going.

I have F1's in XL and also ordered the HOG Tech 2 in XL. Doing a side by side comparison, the pocket dimensions are almost identical, with the F1 having slightly more volume. I had hoped the Tech 2 would have a taller foot pocket but I did not find that so. Not sure about the XXL sizing, but XL is equivalent between the two fins IMO.

Hollis would most likely replace your F1's. I'd contact them directly and get that going.

I have F1's in XL and also ordered the HOG Tech 2 in XL. Doing a side by side comparison, the pocket dimensions are almost identical, with the F1 having slightly more volume. I had hoped the Tech 2 would have a taller foot pocket but I did not find that so. Not sure about the XXL sizing, but XL is equivalent between the two fins IMO.

What size boots are you wearing with the XL?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom