New in New Orleans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board! I spent a lot of time in the past few years in south MS. Moved back home now. Go East of Gulf Shores for in shore diving or out shore to the rigs. Houston is not too far away for you!
Howard

You don't have to drive all the way to Gulf Shores. There is great diving outside of the barrier islands in Mississippi. Lots of wrecks and lots of rigs.

Sure, but finding someone to get you out to them can be difficult.

Welcome to the board!! Keep a check on the Deep Dixie and Florida Conch sub-forums called Trips and Local Marketplace. This is where group dives are planned and you are always welcome to join in.

Welcome to the board!! Keep a check on the Deep Dixie and Florida Conch sub-forums called Trips and Local Marketplace. This is where group dives are planned and you are always welcome to join in.

Oh now dontcha go paying Deggo too much a mind there gal. She is out on work release ya know.

I am a new diver and new to this forum. I already introduced myself in the Greetings topic, but figured I'd say hi y'all here too. I'm in New Orleans and would love the chance to meet other divers around here and find new friends with whom I can go diving! Hope to hear from you!

check back with Captain, he'll shoot straight with 'local' N.O. diving........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom