New Northeast Scuba Divers Meetup Group - Please Join

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some nice shore dives in the Penobscot Bay area from Owls Head lighthouse, Rockland Breakwater, Beauchamp Point, Bayside on up to Cape Jellison. Am checking out a possible site down near Marshall Point lighthouse in Port Clyde. Been working on a descriptive list of local dives for others interested.
icechip if you go to Local Shore Diving - Northeast Scuba Divers (New London, CT) - Meetup you should be able to click on the edit button and add the dive sites... It will be nice to have a bunch of shore dive sites for others to reference... :)

---------- Post added January 23rd, 2014 at 09:19 AM ----------

I'm in... Don't know if you know of these two sites... A lot of info on dive spots... SCUBA Knowtes and The League of Underwater Superheroes - Home We have two lakes up north in the county that the wife and I dive with 40ft or better visibility. Cold... But really fun dives... one has a wreck of a old paddle wheel boat in about 60 feet of water...

Jim...

:acclaim:Just wanted to thank the guys that put the dive maps together.... They are very well written and helpful....:)

Thanks oldschoolto... :) I will put the links into the site... Again, if you go to Local Shore Diving - Northeast Scuba Divers (New London, CT) - Meetup members will be able to add their favorite dive sites.

* Oldschool's links added!

I'm in... I was just re-reading the thread about 40' vis on the U-boat. Looks like the surface vis is going go down to that today with Winter Storm #12

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom