New Ontario Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fish_bowl

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello

I just recently finished my pool sessions and I can't wait to start my open water. I'm all set with a buch of new equipment. How do you people cope with the long wait until spring. I just want to get out there and get started. Anyway I saw that there was a NEW 2 Scuba catagory but I thought it would be nice to have an Ontario one. Does anyone have some cool places to go diving in Ontario?

:rolleyes:

fish_bowl once bubbled...
Hello

I just recently finished my pool sessions and I can't wait to start my open water. I'm all set with a buch of new equipment. How do you people cope with the long wait until spring. I just want to get out there and get started.

If you have some money you can always go down south on holiday and do your open water dives there, a number of other divers are doing this. That way, you'll be already when warmer weather returns to us here.

As Taz says, there's always travelling south... though the cold water doesn't stop many of us (Butch you hush now), the ice will.

There are lots of "cool places" to dive in and around the province. If you complete your profile a bit more, the members from there (and elsewhere) will soon be telling you of the wonderful sites.

Welcome to the neighbourhood

Welcome to the "New Ontario Diver"

From the old Ontario Diver.

You'll love this board and there are a tonne of neat places to dive in Ontario as long as you like wrecks, rocks, zebra mussels and green, brown, or green and brown fish....

Enjoy

Until then - Aruba and Cozumel already behind me this winter - Florida Keys only 8 days away and the B.V.I. first week of April!!

Scuba Duffer once bubbled...
Until then - Aruba and Cozumel already behind me this winter - Florida Keys only 8 days away and the B.V.I. first week of April!!

OK rub it in, and I will too, BRRRRRRRRRRRR! I have been back from Mexico for a week but for some reason I dont feel like ice diving this weekend! Why could that be I wonder?

welcome to the board!

the diving season here is just around the corner! :wink:

Welcome to the board Fish_bowl

Where abouts are you?

MIke D

Hi there I am in the same spot finishing my pool and classes..Looking forward to the new season.... I also am very interested in diving in Ontario with all the wrecks and other neat stuff out there

steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom