New Ontario Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My goal (and my boyfriends) is to get all our gear so we can just go diving when we would like to.

Best thing my wife and I did was buy the huge pile of gear that is spread out in my guest bedroom.

Over 80 dives in our first summer. Likely would have been more like 10 if we were renting.

Ofcourse now the problem is the growing pile... hehe

drysuits, can lights, etc, etc, etc...

*winces as he looks at the bank account*

Wow 80 dives in a summer. That would be awsome. Of course I would have to make time for fishing in there.

I am planning on inventing underwater fishing but I think it might have to involve a net like the ones used on turkeys. You know the kind that comes out of a cannon. Otherwise when you catch the fish it would go all over the place and you would get caught in the line. He he. Have to find a way of combining both sports though. LOL

but yes I agree. The bank account doesn't always like diving gear. maybe I'll win the Super this week.

Welcome,
Just thought I would let you know, some of us are trying to get a weekend "Dive/BBQ" going. Both of you are welcome to come. Check it out under my thread "My introduction" and if you want PM me and we can set something up. Doesn't SCUBA rock guys!!

fish_bowl once bubbled...
How do you get those pictures under your names?

Fish

You have to have at least 50 posts, then you can choose one of the many available to you (found under options within your user control panel). Further, you can also submit a Custom avatars to Ladydiver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom