New Ontario Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

agreed tom! and I'm one of them :wink:

however, as the thread was geared towards beginning divers......

don't be shy..please fill in your info so we know where you are....No-one is going to contact you ouside the board without your consent. It helps when you ask a question that we can direct you with more accuracy.........

Is my profile not up there???? it should show my dob.. and location ?? occupation is the same as my handle... if not give me a call to explain what else would be helpfull

steve
905-642-8961

I think butch was referring to fish_bowl , steve

your profile looks fine from what I can see.

welcome to the board, and feel free to contact if you want to hook up far a dive in the bay of quinte/ kingston area!

those are avatars.

as soon as you get to 50 posts, you can either select an avatar, or send ladydiver a piture for her to add for you.

Ahhh thanks for the information

I am looking for some people to explore some wrecks this summer. Probally some easier ones first. Is there anyone that you know who likes this as well... ect....

steve

paramedic once bubbled...

I am looking for some people to explore some wrecks this summer. Probally some easier ones first. Is there anyone that you know who likes this as well... ect....

steve

and I'd say almost every single Ontario diver is going to say "I like wrecks"...

They're a big part of our diving here.

When you said "easier" what do you mean? Do you have concerns with depth, current.... or something else?

paramedic once bubbled...

steve

Steve, with you being in Stouffville, I'd suggest contacting either Divesource in Whitby, Coltcreek in Nermarket or my group in Brampton, HappyDiverDen. Great bunch of folks.

Anyway, pm me and I can give you more info if you need it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom