new to board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi there! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for over two years now! I think that you will be able to learn a lot here at ScubaBoard, and hopefully you will be able to post about some of your experiences as well. If you have any questions, please PM me. Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:pirate:

oceangirl:
Hi All! I'm new to the board and am looking forward to talking shop with fellow divers. Dive on!!

Welcome. Where at in Southern Il? We just came back from visiting friends in Columbus, Indiana, and relatives in the Danville area of Illinois (where I grew up). No diving but some of the places available look interesting for future.

Have fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom