New to Indy (and diving)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ffestpirate:
From my wife(who used to work at Methodist Sports Medicine Center): GO COLTS!!!!!!!

Are you kidding? That was the place that I got the elbow surgery....:D

diversmarts:
Diving in Indy? Tell me where?

There is always the water treatment plant..ok not an option for most. So you have to drive to Waldron for Blue Springs.

Let's dive this weekend before my GF comes.... Anyone?

Boy I guess we now know who rules the roost. :D She might be little but it looks like she is mighty. Hope you got all the PVC shavings cleaned up.

If you would have hollered earlier in the week I could have done a dive or two...turtles or no turtles

Scuba Brad, if I didn’t have two weddings and a trip to Hawaii eating up my vacation days this year, I would honestly consider it. Thanks for the invite though. Who all is going?

CVDev

hey Greg...Welcome I would be interested in diving around Indy too. I travel there frequently...

Do any of the Indy LDS send out a flier or email stating what trips they have planned? My LDS plans 3-4 a year and most of them are the same ones every year. And most of the time they don't get enough to make the trip so they cancel it.

crpntr133:
Do any of the Indy LDS send out a flier or email stating what trips they have planned? My LDS plans 3-4 a year and most of them are the same ones every year. And most of the time they don't get enough to make the trip so they cancel it.

Indy MPH and Midwest Scuba Center, Yeap, Carmel & Fisher.... They send out a flier and you can check their trip schedule on their websites. Indy MPH's trip is the most expensive one you can find in Indiana. I don't know it is worth though.

ShXX!, Colt lost the game today....:06:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom