New to Indy (and diving)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is only one MPH and it is located in Fishers. The Carmel location is no longer open.

Some of the trips may be more expensive , but there are usually reasons why. The biggest reason is generally a non stop flight to the location. (Example: Cayman Brac this summer.) Cayman Air is supposed to fly the group directly from Indy to Brac and back. The shop usually fills an entire plane. In addition, the shop is going to nicer places these days. Some future trips include two to Cayman Brac, one to Utilla and one to somewhere in the south pacific which can be bookened with Australia for those wanting extended vacations.

hoosier:
Indy MPH and Midwest Scuba Center, Yeap, Carmel & Fisher.... They send out a flier and you can check their trip schedule on their websites. Indy MPH's trip is the most expensive one you can find in Indiana. I don't know it is worth though.

ShXX!, Colt lost the game today....:06:

Dan Gibson:
There is only one MPH and it is located in Fishers. The Carmel location is no longer open.quote]

I knew that the Carmel shop has been closed, so Mike is working at Fisher shop. I mean Midwest Scuba at Carmel (I thought it is a Carmel, maybe Keystone area:wink: ).

It's om 96th just west of Michigan Road. It's Hamilton County, but I don't recall if it's really in Carmel.

hoosier:
Dan Gibson:
There is only one MPH and it is located in Fishers. The Carmel location is no longer open.quote]

I knew that the Carmel shop has been closed, so Mike is working at Fisher shop. I mean Midwest Scuba at Carmel (I thought it is a Carmel, maybe Keystone area:wink: ).

I found this hard to believe but MPH has no contact info on their web site. No email, no phone, nothing. Anybody got an email addy for them?

Anybody ever dove Phillips quarry?

Dan Gibson:
It's om 96th just west of Michigan Road. It's Hamilton County, but I don't recall if it's really in Carmel.

Yes, that's one. I used to hear that many people call that area as Carmel. There is the Methodist Sport Center, Carmel branch (Yeah they call it Carmel clinic), right across the Michigan Road. Maybe, in the same logic, you know better as you live in Fisher, not Indy....:wink:

crpntr133:
I found this hard to believe but MPH has no contact info on their web site. No email, no phone, nothing. Anybody got an email addy for them? Anybody ever dove Phillips quarry?

Wally, here is the number, (317) 842-1988. You had better talk directly to the owner, Tom. Otherwise, his employees have to ask everything to the owner again. Don't waste your time.....:wink:

BTW, where is a "Phillps Quarry"?

hoosier:
Wally, here is the number, (317) 842-1988. You had better talk directly to the owner, Tom. Otherwise, his employees have to ask everything to the owner again. Don't waste your time.....:wink:

BTW, where is a "Phillps Quarry"?
Muncie!! Found it on Midwest's web site

Got a feeling that I won't be on MPH's list by calling. This is one reason I was hoping for an email.

http://divingden.com/

They also send out a monthly newsletter that will tell you of their trips. We are going on their Blackbeards trip and can't wait. The shop was recently sold(June) and the new owners are great. Its in Kokomo.

Oh and I forgot they own the quarry in France Park Logansport. Not very deep but a fun little dive to see paddlefish.

Miranda

I am suppose to be on the list for diving den but haven't gotten anything as of yet..only been a month or so.

To be on the list, you have to be in the customer database (i.e made a purchase). Then you get a flier a few times per year. The web presence has never really been very up to date. I think they have a 2004 dive trip if you are interested :wink:

crpntr133:
Muncie!! Found it on Midwest's web site

Got a feeling that I won't be on MPH's list by calling. This is one reason I was hoping for an email.

Back
Top Bottom