New to List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom - what do you mean tease me for awhile....tell me now!! What is the WarHammer manuver? Will it happen to me? Is it something I need to avoid, or will it be a good thing?

Dee - tell you more....well lets see, I have been face to face with a huge wolf eel whose teeth were the size of baby carrots, looked down a 240' drop off, found an anchor from a 1700 Russian Sailing ship, watched shrimp fight, played squirt guns with big tunicates, played with spiney lumpsuckers, spied on warbonnets, tickled stubby squids, watched rufus nudibranchs mate (they do it for five days in the same spot....I need a rufus nudibranch boyfriend), marveled at mysterious eggs, watched a mother octo hand groom every single one of thousands of eggs...and not eat until they all hatch, she is so weak then, she could not jide or defend herself, then I have seen her die and be torn apart by sea lions, seen 15 foot long giant pacific octo's .....and more than even I ever thought I would ever see! It it remarkable!! And all this in only three years!!

WarHammer - stuck to you like what?....is that a blanket thing?

Kyle - you will love Monteray. I used my drysuit there and was glad I did (it was 80 on the surface and 55 in the water). There is nothing so wonderful as swimming though the kelp forests....it is beautiful beyond belief!! And the surges, I had never felt anything like it....it was like diving in a cradle!! I dove there with a guy named Phil Sammet. I would recommend him to anyone. He is amazing, knows the area like the back of his hand!! And he is one of the funniest folks I have ever met.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom