New to Ph. diving - Puerto Galera?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hahahahaha, so english. and that is WHY i love you, man.

thepurplehammerhead:
This is only partly true I was never banned from Atlantis, nor have I ever taken a dump in their swimming pool to protest against said action.

That being clarified, I do not deny being associated with a person or persons unnamed who might or might have carried out the acts described above.

I may or may not however have argued with the manager of said establishment that said alleged "dumpees" should be reinstated as valued guests and the fool may or may not have disagreed with me.

I may or may not also have sustained concussion after a fall off a banka and informed the aforementioned manager's luscious girlfriend (who may or may not have been wearing a blue bikini:)), that she might or might not be well-advised to ditch the tuetonic twerp and take up with me (you don't remember wives and families whilst concussed, it's a documented medical fact). Either way, she might have disagreed with me. Or she may not have, had it ever happened, of course.

I do dive with Asiadivers tho, they're good, too.

*eeek*

:p jag. people are so literally-minded today. or i think my vocabulary is screwed!

off to a board meeting, folks. oh f$ck, i absof$ckinglutely hate meetings...

later.

Back on topic .......man, people get side-tracked so easily.....LOL....Puerto Galera diving is worth the trip buddy. Just remember to visit Sabang Wrecks, Sinandigan, Coral Cove, Drydock, Ernie's Point, Shark Cave, Hole In The Wall, Canyons,...aw what the heck, dive them all!! Great time to be had by all!!

Babydamulag:
Back on topic .......man, people get side-tracked so easily.....LOL....Puerto Galera diving is worth the trip buddy. Just remember to visit Sabang Wrecks, Sinandigan, Coral Cove, Drydock, Ernie's Point, Shark Cave, Hole In The Wall, Canyons,...aw what the heck, dive them all!! Great time to be had by all!!

Jeez, someone finally tells me that they love me (and for once it's not pakman, jag or mikiki) and you want to get back on topic?

FWIW, Rhad, you're cool too, just need to drink more...:D

thepurplehammerhead:
Jeez, someone finally tells me that they love me (and for once it's not pakman, jag or mikiki) and you want to get back on topic?

FWIW, Rhad, you're cool too, just need to drink more...:D
drink more eh?

i thought thats how we guys rate women, not the other way around...???

so you an 8 pack larry? 12? 24? ladies, let us know...

Mike Veitch:
drink more eh?

i thought thats how we guys rate women, not the other way around...???

so you an 8 pack larry? 12? 24? ladies, let us know...

See everyone?

Life's tough in Yap, so the poor lad is getting his kicks by asking for my personal measurements...actually, my beer gut is at least a 2-kegger

ive seen too many well-endowed divers (the beer belly, i mean) in galera i dont think i want to start drinking beer. i knew there was another reason for the wetsuit but some folks insist on scuba diving in hawaiian shorts. hic hic hic.

thank you very much, id stick with hard liquor.

And then some thirsty bloke invented the Perfect Solution... a mind-numbing 5% alcohol content, fresh clean taste and only 100 kcal per serving (orange juice is 212 kcal). At 40-50p per pop, its easy on the wallets and leaves you enough pocket change to tip the friendly servers at Sabang Disco.

sanmiglightbeer330mlfaao7.jpg

After a long day exploring the depths of Verde Island, it is the best thing since sliced italian bread. Perfect for weight conscious divers trying to look sexy in their 3mm wetsuits. (emphasis on the word trying)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom