New to Ph. diving - Puerto Galera?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Traminer - that's exactly what I need.

A few sips of any alcohol and I get a "grey-out" like right before fainting. It was so embarrassing that on our honeymoon I had a few sips of champagne when we got to the resort and I fainted by the time we reached our room...dear husband had to sit there and make sure I was fine :(

That bottle looks phallic... :rofl3:

I better get back to work... 8 more hrs til I'll have a real SMB lite in my hands...

thepurplehammerhead:
See everyone?

Life's tough in Yap, so the poor lad is getting his kicks by asking for my personal measurements...actually, my beer gut is at least a 2-kegger
no thighs remember... have pitty on the poor guy

Jag

rhadamantus:
ive seen too many well-endowed divers (the beer belly, i mean) in galera i dont think i want to start drinking beer. i knew there was another reason for the wetsuit but some folks insist on scuba diving in hawaiian shorts. hic hic hic.

thank you very much, id stick with hard liquor.
you make it sound like that's a problem, my dear

nekkidjagnchip.jpg

nekkidjag.jpg

Not_Quite_DIR.jpg

You'll be surprised what passes as exposure protection in these here parts...

Jag

Traminer:
And then some thirsty bloke invented the Perfect Solution... a mind-numbing 5% alcohol content, fresh clean taste and only 100 kcal per serving (orange juice is 212 kcal). At 40-50p per pop, its easy on the wallets and leaves you enough pocket change to tip the friendly servers at Sabang Disco.

sanmiglightbeer330mlfaao7.jpg

After a long day exploring the depths of Verde Island, it is the best thing since sliced italian bread. Perfect for weight conscious divers trying to look sexy in their 3mm wetsuits. (emphasis on the word trying)
SRP on those babies are P16... approximately US$0.31

Jag

eeek, but not when you buy it from the bar counter! price shoots up to php70 even, sometimes, even Php100.

shugar:
SRP on those babies are P16... approximately US$0.31

Jag

Well endowed....did you guys see that photo of the family jewels again??? Oh...the belly thing...hey, every great piece of great machinery deserves a great shelter!!!

I couldn't resist that one.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Babydamulag:
Well endowed....did you guys see that photo of the family jewels again??? Oh...the belly thing...hey, every great piece of great machinery deserves a great shelter!!!

Babydamulag:

And when talking about larger than average butts (e.g. mine) "It takes a heavy hammer to sink a long nail m'dear..."

:)

Back
Top Bottom