New Wreak???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK.. Let the flaming begin
No reason to flame you, you've already shown your ignorance!
If I were a moderator I would delete your post. That kind of message is un-called for. Grow up.

Hay Bubble Boy

I love you to you big cheese burger. Found any new surplus crap to sell lately.

Master Chief

Hey master chief....put your heals together when you address me. your court martial is coming up. .... how does private sound?

GROW UP! Don't you guys have anything better to so than act like :moon:holes and :argue: with each other!

I am always amazed at how a simple post to get information can turn into a full fledged flame war. Go figure eh?

:fist:

Bubble Boy once bubbled...
Are you sure it was betwen Mallorytown and Brockville? Or was it the barge between the King and the Gaskin?

Hey Bubble Boy, you were right. Finally got it nailed down on this info. It is a barge "The Mason" and it is located to the south east of Mc Nair Island east of Brockville. Thank you for your help.

Cheers, Taz!

Its a boring dive but it would be a good little project to map it out as part of your divemaster course.

Back
Top Bottom