New Wreak???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hay BubbleBoy

For the love of God, please don't give out the location as he may be one of those a french queer guys from Montreal who don't like to share the mooring line when you come up from behind.

PeekaBoo

PeekaBoo once bubbled...
Hay BubbleBoy

For the love of God, please don't give out the location as he may be one of those a french queer guys from Montreal who don't like to share the mooring line when you come up from behind.

PeekaBoo

:wink: Feeling a bit homophobic? Or maybe its just athing about Zodiacs :)
I'm not gay, don't drive a Zodiac, and I live in Ontario and I'll share a mooring with anyone.. Can someone tell me the location?

I suggest if you want to know the exact location I can see what I can do for you. I saw the map the other day but didn't see the GPS numbers.

PeekaBoo once bubbled...
Don't do it.

:bonk: :bonk:

Do you know something about Sparky that I don't? Seems like a decent person to me.

why not share the info???
you a charter operator that goes there??

canuckdiver once bubbled...
why not share the info???
you a charter operator that goes there??

Who's the charter operator? I'm relatively new to this board, heard about it from a dive buddy.

I noted earlier that I'll try to get the GPS coordinates and post them here, I only saw it on the map last week. It really isn't that big of a secret now, everyone one knows where Mc Nair Island is, about 1/2 km to the east of the Gaskin. If you drift between Mc nair and the other Island bingo, you hit the jack pot.

was referencing that usually the only ones that want to keep coordinates a secret are the charter operators, that way people have to pay them to be taken out to the wreck.

sorry, my opinion getting the better of me again.

I have nothing against charter operators, we owe them a lot, I just don't agree with the practice ofkeeping wrecks a secret, they belong to all of us, not just a select few.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom