New Years in Bonaire!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm beyond jealous!!

Ok, time to start my own thread to find a group/someone.

Some people might meet me down there just to kick my arse. :wink:

Time to buy another dive knife.... :)

jepuskar once bubbled...
I'm beyond jealous!!

Ok, time to start my own thread to find a group/someone.

Some people might meet me down there just to kick my arse. :wink:

Time to buy another dive knife.... :)
Now that would be funny...someone traveling all the way to Bonaire just to kick your arse...talk about determined.

Just get a pig sticker and wear it on your leg everywhere you go..oh, and hope you don't meet someone trained in knife defenses or a kali practicioner.

I wouldnt doubt someone coming down there to kick my butt.....cuz afterwards they could go diving and have a great time. :/

but, i posted my thread...im ready to get this started.

O-ring..your gonna love Bonaire.

There is a BIG pot luck party at Jake and Linda's house on New Year's Day. {I met Jake at DEMA}
They are the owners of Bonaire Talk. They have a huge house right in front of the web cam.
They allow anyone to come as long as you bring a dish to share.
More into can be found on the www.bonairetalk.com web site.

jepuskar once bubbled...
I wouldnt doubt someone coming down there to kick my butt.....cuz afterwards they could go diving and have a great time. :/

Don't take everything so seriously. I never travel to kick butts :)

If we ever meet I'll hope it will end up with sharing a couple beers rather than rolling around on the sidewalk!

Tom

Wouldn't doubt that at all....in fact you could meet me on the street and never in a million years would you think I am the mean dude from scubaboard. :wink:

I am a very laid back individual who is all about having fun and laughing. As a diver, I am very safety oriented and always check on my buddy..constantly. I am hooked on diving and soo far about 99% of the people I have met while diving have been really cool people.

Something about the people in this sport/hobby/profession.....everyone is willing to give helpful advice and look out for one another. It's an awesome family.

Jason

Could we meet up down there?

Do a dive or 2 then lunch.

I do like night dives.

Its our 1st time to bonaire. Did cozumel last year. Its the fredom of the shore diving that's got me counting the days.

Sharon wants to do a nitrox course when there. I've got mine.

Some days I'll want an extra dive or 2 more than Sharon so another safe diving buddy would be great.

We have wheels booked.

arcticcat once bubbled...
Could we meet up down there?

Do a dive or 2 then lunch.

I do like night dives.

Its our 1st time to bonaire. Did cozumel last year. Its the fredom of the shore diving that's got me counting the days.

Sharon wants to do a nitrox course when there. I've got mine.

Some days I'll want an extra dive or 2 more than Sharon so another safe diving buddy would be great.

We have wheels booked.
The more the merrier! What are the dates of your stay?

Back
Top Bottom