Newbie in Houston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SteveDiver:
Ross try this link for info on the rigs and flower gardens www.seasportstravel.com/FlowerGardens.htm . I really liked high island rig. I am going to Thialand April 12th-28th. Taking a cruise out of Galveston Jan.5-9 short trip spending one day in Cozumel to dive only cost 360.00 per person. I live in the Galleria area. The travel agent I use is www.friendlyplanet.com they have good rates. I purchased the Thialand trip with the Phuket add on. The travel company will take payments until your trip is paid in full. For two people going to Thialand including air from LA, rooms, tours it cost 2586.00.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the great info! I will check out the flower gardens. I really couldn't find a price on their website... ? I'll check out the high island rig. The thailand dates are a bit long for me, but the cruise sure is tempting! My girlfriend lives in the Galleria area as well in tanglewood.

Anyways, sweet deal on the price to Thailand!

Thanks,
Ross

A warm welcome from a presently cold Montreal. My advice is to have fun learning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom