Night Boat Dives in Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luvnthelife:
I was hiking at Point Lobos Sunday. Gosh it was beautiful out there. Trying to dive it Friday afternoon.

And you didn't introduce yourself? Most of our dive club, North Coast Divers, were there on Sunday.

The Beach Hopper II is willing to take night divers out.

Peter_C:
The Beach Hopper II is willing to take night divers out.

Yeah, I'm joining in a night dive on Feb 3 on Saturday so if anybody wants to join, you're welcome to.

what boat does mbdc use?

RoyN:
Yeah, I'm joining in a night dive on Feb 3 on Saturday so if anybody wants to join, you're welcome to.

I went out with my buddy this weekend on a Night dive on the BH2 and had some incredible dives. Great crew, nice boat. Send a PM when you want to hit the night dives, my buddy and I will likely join.

I hit Ballbuster this weekend. It was amazing. At the anchor you could put your face in the water and see the pinnacle. I couldn't believe it. Then we dove 3 Kings. You could see the divers and identify them at 50 feet. It was amazing out. Did anyone else have dives like I did? I heard Breakwater was amazing also.

Did Eric's Pinnacle a couple times, McAbee Beach, and the Anchor Farm a couple times. We were headed over to Ballbuster, but there were always people there with divers in the water, so we re-tooled the plan.

Saturday diving was incredible. Visibility was 60 ft, water was calm, no wind, no chop on the surface..

Mm... it was a good weekend.

Yes indeed it was. Where is the Anchor Farm? Never heard of that site. Sounds interesting.

Hey Ben,

I know the Escapade has gone on night dives. Jason seems to bring up a really cool night dive he did off that boat every time I see him. If we could get enough people together it would be fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom