Night Boat Dives in Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I so want to hit Ballbuster... don't know when my drysuit is coming back, tho' :(

Sounds like you had some great dives LuvInTheLife! :14:
can you spell jealousy? :mooner:

so... when is the SB night dive in Monterey???

Been talking up monterey diving with all my fav SoCal loons and am starting to get some of them liking the idea of a group road trip! Prolly won't happen until June or July, as the "cold" waters scares some of them... wussies!!!

jumsted65:
Hey Ben,

I know the Escapade has gone on night dives. Jason seems to bring up a really cool night dive he did off that boat every time I see him. If we could get enough people together it would be fun.

Hey Josh,
Nice to hear from you... Yeah a night dive off the Escapade would be really cool..... Specially if the HID lightsaber crowd was around...

Hey Chuck,
Is the Anchor farm map complete? Are you still missing some? If you want to do a search I know some guys with scooters who can cover a lot of ground really fast.... :)

Ben_ca:
Hey Josh,
Nice to hear from you... Yeah a night dive off the Escapade would be really cool..... Specially if the HID lightsaber crowd was around...
Yeah, my lightsaber hasn't even been on a night dive :( It crabbed out (as a certain brand of light is wont to do) on a Channel Island trip, so no lobster chasing for me. Then a buddy aborted a BW night dive. It's been to Ballbuster during the day in pitch black conditions though. Does that count?

Luvnthelife:
SoCalAngel. Aren't you guys coming to dive this weekend? I think you said you were going on the Escapade. Are you going both days?

No, unfortunately, my drysuit is leaking like a sieve and has been sent off to BARE to get it fixed... SO, no Monterey diving for me this weekend:(

Anyway, no one signed up for the advanced boat, that I am aware of, so it is simply an open boat... maybe we'll try for March or April?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom