Nitrox is it worth it????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMO a BIG yes ! I am also a blender tech. I teach while using EANX . I feel lake a million bucks at the end of the day while driving home from the lake.

As for the training nitrox dives , I feel that PADI should do at lease 3 dives on the stuff and not just 2. Reasion being that I have seen an instructor on the stuff nearly tox out while being certified on it .

Once you learn it all the other gas diving falls into place and I could not agree more about being ripped off on nonsence such as deep air or advanced nitrox befor trimix.

In fact I have just blended 4 tanks of trimix for this weekends dives .

Make sure you analize your own gas where ever you are. Also note the tank pressure. I got ripped of on a dive in Coz a couple of years back because I checked the mix and not the pressure. Good thing my air consumption warents the use of the stuff, as I was able to do the same dive as everyone else on the boat with only 2000 psi and come back with 600psi left.

Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom