Noob computer questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are there differences between the DG-02 and the DG-03 other than the extra gas that can be stored? (forgive my ignorance)

Saw a DG-02 that a friend picked up for ~$200 that was pretty damn nice and would have been sufficient for everything I did in my first ~12 years of diving.

I think the screen layout may be different on the 03. But don't hold me too that as I've never owned a dg02

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Are there differences between the DG-02 and the DG-03 other than the extra gas that can be stored? (forgive my ignorance)

Saw a DG-02 that a friend picked up for ~$200 that was pretty damn nice and would have been sufficient for everything I did in my first ~12 years of diving.

Very little that's super crucial, but the DG03 is a 3-button computer compared to the 1-button DG02. It makes menu navigation MUCH better/easier.

From what I can find it looks like the DG03 has been discontinued. Can't find it on Hollis's website, except for information about a recall.

From what I can find it looks like the DG03 has been discontinued. Can't find it on Hollis's website, except for information about a recall.

Yes it was discontinued but some places still sell them. I myself bought mine new from divegearexspress.com in SEFL for $260.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom