Norte Predictions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave, any insights you can provide about norte's or Cozumel in general would be welcomed and greatly appreciated
Not to speak for Dave, but here in Austin I see similar trends to what he sees in Galveston. A cold front with strong N wind here in Austin usually indicates a possible norte on Cozumel a day or two later. Case in point, we had one come though Austin late Friday night and today the port is closed.

Dave,
You are a trusted and treasured contributor to ScubaBoard over many, many years. We always appreciate your insights.

And I hope to someday actually meet you at the Villa…

And I hope to someday actually meet you at the Villa…
THANK YOU k4afka! I'M AT THE VILLA MONTHLY, HOPE WE DO MEET, BUT DO YOU HAVE A REAL NAME? PM AT DAVE AT ALDORA.COM.

Today in Galveston it still cold but NO wind. Looks good for tomorrow down there…hope so.

Dave Dillehay

Looking at windy.com, it doesn't look like it will open till Thursday. I hope I'm wrong.

GOOD LUCK…IT ONLY LASTED ONE DAY HERE.

DAVE DILLEHAY

Good news from Galveston…no North Wind predicted up till March 1.

Dave Dillehay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom