Nov 26 - 3rd annual Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what a great time seeing and talking with everyone. Ann & Jim nice job on putting the turkey thing togeather. Standing around the cutting table picking the bones is the only way to go. Now for the bad news! after taking down the not so easy up shelter I forgot to pick up my wifes big cooking pot. I think it was set on the blue fold up table. any chance someone picked it up for me? I travel all over Flroida, so If someone has it I can come get in sometime. Thanks

hmmmm my birthday is in june i could probably make it. it was great to meet you and your family. collin, I couldent beleave it when you told us that your wife was from warren michigan.... the very place me and my wife came from...small world huh?also jim..great turkey! anna wonderfully done she was the one who chased off all us premature turkey nibblers lol looking forward to next year... tomoro we have your pot and someone left a green chair we have that also pm me we live in orlando or email me rebelmandziukan@yahoo.com

Some guy was wondering where his green chair went. I don't think he was with our group...

CBulla:
Olddiver2 - Oh man.. That was an X-mas parade??? At least I know what was going on now.. I tucked tail and drove towards the peir to get as far away as possible.. then on 41 we passed several floats... one looked like a big boat driving down the road towing a dingy behind it! Mystery solved as to what was going on!! :)

They estimated 20,000 people viewing the parade. Chairs and blankets were set out Friday afternoon, 28 hours before the parade. Lots of bands and floats. Lots of boat floats. "Whatever floats your boat?"

Venice has to be the cleanest, nicest town we have ever seen. Free parking downtown and even at the public beaches, beautiful downtown area, neat shops and restaurants, not crowded, great roads and bridges, friendly people, English spoken everywhere...No, I'm not with the Chamber of Commerce. I just love that town. Next time you fellow SB'ers are there, check it out.

We had a wonderful meal that night at Sharkey's. Their Ginger-Thai Shrimp and Jambalya were fantastic.

When I win the lottery, Venice is where I'm going.

olddiver2:
Venice has to be the cleanest, nicest town we have ever seen. Free parking downtown and even at the public beaches, beautiful downtown area, neat shops and restaurants, not crowded, great roads and bridges, friendly people, English spoken everywhere...No, I'm not with the Chamber of Commerce. I just love that town. Next time you fellow SB'ers are there, check it out.
---

Funny... my wife and I have said the same thing! :lol:

olddiver2:

Nice town - but the Reef Diving just isn't the same as the East Coast. And the hunt for Lobsters, Tropicals and other colored life you can see on the East Coast just isn't there.

Geo / Melbourne

FlIrishman:
Nice town - but the Reef Diving just isn't the same as the East Coast. And the hunt for Lobsters, Tropicals and other colored life you can see on the East Coast just isn't there.

Geo / Melbourne

Oh, I have to agree! The Southeast Coast is better than I could have imagined. Too many wrecks to count, nice reefs a short swim from shore, really nice reefs a short boat ride out...That's why ---what magazine was it? SCUBA Diving?---named the Miami area the "Diving Mecca of the USA."

Living 20 minutes from Hollywood Beach is very cool. But when I hit 70, I'm gonna hang up the tank and just stick to running on the beach.

a late thanks for all that brought the great dishes, it was a wonderful
meal and a great day. it was nice to see a few old aquaintances as well
as chatting with some new divers.

kevin

FOr anyone that did not believe me that I wear a shark tooth necklace please review the pics! Geeesh!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom