Nov 26 - 3rd annual Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I knew I missed goodies!!!! Ya know what we got at work for working four days of 12 hour shifts? A hickory farms salami n cheese box. To be shared by six people! I SOOOOOOOOOOO wanted to be there for this. That's ok. Next year, I'll be in attendance with my giant Black IH CXT nicknamed "Behemoth!" I'll be rich and hopefully have a LARGE boat stationed just offshore to help keep other boaters from dicing up our divers. Hmmm I wonder how much a Coast Guard Cutter rents by the day for attendance?

this is matt, did any of you that dove in the water have any itching on your legs .... seems my legs have been itching alot since the dive but want to rule out the water.

Me and Val had a great time and was I was glad George The Irishman invited use to go. I had a great time and met a great group of people hopefully we can do this again with better vis I hope.

The last two pics are me and val so you know who we are

DEEPSEAWOLF:
Next year, I'll be in attendance with my giant Black IH CXT nicknamed "Behemoth!" I'll be rich and hopefully have a LARGE boat stationed just offshore
WHOA- Ken, nice truck!!! Can't wait to see the boat! :D

I'll probably only be able to rent this one for a few hours, but I'm sure it's presence will be felt.

DEEPSEAWOLF:
I'll probably only be able to rent this one for a few hours, but I'm sure it's presence will be felt.

I like that Ship! Make sure the Guns are Loaded for the A#$ Holes that drive their boats near the dive flags. I did see that happen at least once. Us divers need a Homing Shoulder Launch Sh&* Spraying Gun to hit those in boats that need to use our dive flags as a steering target!

Great time. Could have use some Warmer, Clearer Vis Water!
Geo / The Irishman

See youall at West Palm Dive Show on Saturday

FlIrishman:
I like that Ship! Make sure the Guns are Loaded for the A#$ Holes that drive their boats near the dive flags. I did see that happen at least once. Us divers need a Homing Shoulder Launch Sh&* Spraying Gun to hit those in boats that need to use our dive flags as a steering target!

Great time. Could have use some Warmer, Clearer Vis Water!
Geo / The Irishman

See youall at West Palm Dive Show on Saturday

Yea, I had seen one boat speeding like a flash right by one of the dive flags as well, I agree we need something when these ***** holes fly by the flag and are not paying attention.

What we need is for the boaters to have some kind of accountability. I know it's not popular, but we need to license boaters in Florida.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom