Nov 26 - 3rd annual Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hay Pat is going to be open at her quilt shop, so I may have to come as a single, but I make a mean New Orleans chicken and rice.

Count me in on the beach dive at Venice I just loved the dive last year and will bring potato salad again this year. It must have been good as it was all gone in minutes.

I've dreamed of and read about the Venice teeth for a long time, so now maybe I'll do a tank or two Thanksgiving weekend. Even my wife is getting into the action by plotting a coarse to include the outlet malls.

It will be fun to meet you West Coast Conch's and listen to your tall tales in person.

Well I know that it will be a great party, But.........I'm working that day:cussing::mad: :banghead:

Since I've started in this new position it seems like I'm working every time something fun comes along.

Oh well eat some turkey and potato salad for me:bang:

Wildbill :cop_2:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom