Nov 26 - 3rd annual Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think scenerio one is correct...:D

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it or not. I have been voluntold to work Friday night until 8am, a twelve hour shift. Originally, I was supposed to be off work T&F which was perfect. Now, it'll be very hard driving the 3-4 hours South, plus diving, then the same back up again, all after a 12 kicker. I'm still working on a manatee trip for early November or December. That may be the most I get out for this year. This is reason #2 why I'm dropping the Oktoberfests as well. So I can take that time off for the turkey run!

Scuba_Jenny:
Hey Bill, good hearing from ya! Perhaps you can sneak away for a little while and say hi! Well, here's hoping!

I'd love to come by and harass you all and let everyone see what I look like with a haircut and shaven:D. But VB is in Sarasota County and I work for Charlotte Co.:05:

Orlando Eric:
I am going to need a place to stay. Can the West Coasters recommend a cheap hotel with a flea count < 500 ppm.

Well, I can't guarantee the flea count, but you're always welcome at Chez Bulla. And the rates certainly don't get any cheaper!!

Love, Kris

I saw the sign up sheet link in the first post of this thread, but do we have a list going of who's bringing certain dishes to pass? This is what I've seen so far:

~Tomro - New Orleans chicken and rice
~Taildragger- potato salad
~Kbulla – crumb top apple pie

would love to come, if not working will be there, how about a pasta salad?? I can do that.

Oh we will bring the Turkey and the Fryer.

I am going to add myself to the list with a high degree of confidence. Turns out hubby will be away and I might be able to sneak out of the office after all that Saturday! (Haven't told the new girl yet that she will be on weekend duty - hehehe)

What do you still need? I don't do desserts but just about anything else. Any requests?

I am so looking forward to this! For those interested, we will be starting a Rescue class the day before (Friday) at a lake near there and continue (finish?) on Saturday at the Beach!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom