Nov 26 - 3rd annual Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm interested

NetDoc:
I am so looking forward to this! For those interested, we will be starting a Rescue class the day before (Friday) at a lake near there and continue (finish?) on Saturday at the Beach!

Thats right! This is the result of numerous weather interruptions intruding on training possibilities that Pete and I have been trying to set up for months now!!! What a great way for a bunch of us SBers to get together, learn new skills, AND fry a turkey and get to have some fun dives together to!!!

Yawl get on my wife, she doesn't think she's 'skilled' enough to take the rescue course.. I think she's got excellent waterwomanship skills as a diver and would have no problem with it!!! (PM KBulla to encourage her!!)

It's going to be a busy week. I just got approved to try out for our dive team on Nov 20!

Odd thing is, I've got to buy a snorkel now lol.

NetDoc:
I am so looking forward to this! For those interested, we will be starting a Rescue class the day before (Friday) at a lake near there and continue (finish?) on Saturday at the Beach!
Oh Oh! You need a "victim" for Saturday??

LOL.. yeah something like that. I am pretty good at it, though lately a little outa practice!

Rescue Class. Sounds like another one of those 62 degree classes. You spend so much time in the water on those skills watching everyone else then you freeze. At least mine went like that it was ridiculously cold. I shivered, turned blue and sucked on a ice cube to warm up.

You know what they say though.. Train in the worst of conditions and hope for the best WTSHTF.

Eric

Well,,,,, I see I am being voluntered for a few things and being criticized for a couple others LOL.... I will have my son that weekend and will be there.

I will bring the shade and possibly two, well maybe 1 1/2 lol.

Jenny and Colin as far as the boat is concerned I have not been drinking away the repair money actually it has gone towards my next rounds of certs. but the boat is running just a slight oil leak and still waiting on a sea trial. THIS WEEKEND.... I can't wait to see everyone again I know I have been kinda laying on the quiet side but work has been very hektic for me.

See ya'll there

Would y'all object to a couple of Georgia boys crashing the party? Me & my buddy John (AstroDiver is the handle, I think) will be driving back to Atlanta after a week in the Keys, and we were thinking of dropping in to snag some shark teeth and hang out with y'all. I've never been to Venice, but have always wanted to try grubbing for some teeth.

There is probably no hope of us cooking up something decent in the kitchenette of the motel, but if one of y'all wants something that can only be had in Largo, we could bring it. Or just bring a bunch of drinks? Idunno...

Thanks!
Andy Craig

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom