odd question?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Depends on the situation. I prefer nothing, but in deference to female students, staff, and the public wandering by I'll wear a pair of bike shorts, or a dive skin when the situation warrants it. Face it, you can look a little pathetic when chilled, with your wet suit stuck inside-out about your ankles, and your hangie-down parts not exactly hanging down.

james croft:
I do have one of those, but it’s a mite scratchy when wet.

Thalassamania:
Depends on the situation. I prefer nothing, but in deference to female students, staff, and the public wandering by I'll wear a pair of bike shorts, or a dive skin when the situation warrants it. Face it, you can look a little pathetic when chilled, with your wet suit stuck inside-out about your ankles, and your hangie-down parts not exactly hanging down.

May I offer the suggestion that everyone not try quite this hard to paint a detailed visual with their responses? :no :rofl3:

To the original poster, I wear a jammer-style speedo (lycra bike shorts without the padding). Then, when I'm out of the wetsuit, I just throw on a regular suit (as depicted in Rick's post) over it. Works great, offends no one.

Towel??? Hides my dangly bits well

Under a wet suit?

Boots and Fins

Otherwise, BVD's and a T-shirt

we must be doing better-27 posts and the words "plum smugglers" or "bananna hammock" have not appeared...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom