Ohhh check out my big megs!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Back to the Teeth! I have a box full of them and have thought of some sort of jewlery as they are just laying there in the box and after a millions of years of laying around I think someone should be able to see them!

I have thought of some sort of primal bandolier type necklace with like thirty on it very primitive man looking. I have one medium size Great condition meg and thought about a gold capped charm attachement with a anchorchain link necklace.

That is all in my "someday" list though.

AND man I can not believe that I have been SCOLDED for WAY less than the rude comments made here! I mean geesh!

Eric

Orlando Eric:
Back to the Teeth!

AND man I can not believe that I have been SCOLDED for WAY less than the rude comments made here! I mean geesh!

Eric

Yes, but usually you are being scolded for what you would have LIKED to have said :D

diver doh:
Yes, but usually you are being scolded for what you would have LIKED to have said :D

:D :D :D

Orlando Eric:

Eric

:laughing: you just seem to stay more in the spot light than others..... trouble maker

You know I would post a pic of my awesome meg necklace but I am afraid to start a SCUBAWAR!

I will show you next time you are around!

Orlando Eric:
Back to the Teeth! I have a box full of them and have thought of some sort of jewlery as they are just laying there in the box and after a millions of years of laying around I think someone should be able to see them!

I have thought of some sort of primal bandolier type necklace with like thirty on it very primitive man looking. I have one medium size Great condition meg and thought about a gold capped charm attachement with a anchorchain link necklace.

That is all in my "someday" list though.

Eric

dive4funOften:
You know I would post a pic of my awesome meg necklace but I am afraid to start a SCUBAWAR!

I will show you next time you are around!

I curse you FL_CHAD! This is your fault.

Joe

Walter:
Joe, come dive Venice with me. Ann is a frequent dive buddy. You can see her necklace then.

Or, Walter, you could always have Ann take a pic of you with the necklace... That way FL_Chad wouldn't be tempted... And Joe would be happy :D

JustJoe:
I curse you FL_CHAD! This is your fault.

Joe

Dude, you owe me a new keyboard! Just nuked mine with the Ole' Dr. Pepper :D :D :D :D
Chris

diver doh:
Or, Walter, you could always have Ann take a pic of you with the necklace... That way FL_Chad wouldn't be tempted... And Joe would be happy :D

Walter is dead sexy!

Joe

ps> I do need to dive. It has been several months. Maybe I will take you up on the offer Walter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom